NEED ON-SITE SERVICE AND SUPPORT?
DNA Computing Systems, Inc. goal is to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
– to ensure your system works the way you want it to. We have experienced technicians that will go on-site and fix any hardware, software, and networking issue you may have.
- Professional Customer Service
- Network Design / Administration
- Microsoft Windows Servers and Desktops
- Legacy Novell Servers
- Legacy DOS Programs
- Computer Repair
- Network, Hardware, and Software Troubleshooting
- Network upgrades
- Microsoft On-Premise Exchange Servers (Mail Servers)
- Software installations
- Network Cabling
- HP Printer Repair
- Antivirus and Spyware Removal
- Line of Business Applications
What is Managed Services?
Managed Service Provider (MSP) provides delivery and management of network-based services, applications, and equipment to customers or other service providers. Managed service providers can be hosting companies or access providers that offer services that can include fully outsourced network management arrangements, including advanced features like a Virtual help desk. MSP’s can offer services such as alerts, security, patch management, data backup and recovery for different client devices: desktops, notebooks, servers, storage systems, networks and applications.
Managed Services with DNA Computing Systems
Features and Benefits Overview
Your business success depends on your IT infrastructure. You need DNA Computing Systems to deliver proactive services that not only keep your network up and running, but also running effectively and efficiently.
Managed Services are often more cost effective than using internal resources (in-house Staff)
- Reduce reactionary services through proactive network management.
- Help improve our customer’s ROI (Return on Investment)
- Reduce system downtime
- Maintain peak network performance
- Peace of Mind with mission critical System Backups (Continuous Monitoring)
Complete “managed services” package means that you will see increased in performance, security, and reliability – and at an affordable price.
- Quick Response
- Ticket Creation
- Graphical Health Reporting
- Remote Management and Communication
- Detailed Site Level Inventory Asset Management